What is an I Care Bag?
The “I Care” bags are given to the Domestic Violence & Aboriginal Family Violence Gateway Service who distribute them to women & children in crisis situations who may have to spend time in a motel or shelter accommodation and arrive with nothing.
We have been supporting this project since 2007.
The bags contain an assortment of items, many of which have been donated including:
- Drawing books and scrapbooks
- Pencils, pencil case, eraser and other stationery
- A Diary
- Toiletries, including toothpaste and toothbrushes
How can you help?
- Donate goods for the bags
- Make bags to hold the supplies
- Donate money for the purchasing of the supplies
Contact our club with your details (and we will arrange for you to drop off the items for donation)